Consolidate your Super
If you have multiple super funds, you can save both money and time by consolidating them into your simpleWRAP Super account. Some of the benefits of consolidating your super are:
- Reduce fees – multiple accounts means multiple costs–you can reduce your costs by keeping all your super in the one account
- Less paperwork – fewer accounts means fewer forms and less things to keep track of, meaning managing your super will be much easier
- Grow your super faster – by having all your super in one place, you will benefit from compounding investment returns.
Before rolling your other super into simpleWRAP Super, it is recommended that you check exit fees and changes to your insurance cover.
How to transfer other funds into simpleWRAP Super
Transferring existing funds into simpleWRAP Super is easy! All you need to do is:
- Simply complete the Super Consolidation Form (one form per fund); and
- Send it in to us at the below address and we will take care of the rest:
GPO Box 2945
Melbourne VIC 3001
For more information, please refer to the Australian Taxation Office (ATO) website. Click here to visit the site.
The information provided here should not form the basis for any action that you take. It is important to first discuss your specific circumstances with your financial adviser.